Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Call for Submissions

Tomorrow I'll be posting a guest column contributed from the blog The Middle Flipper.  I've been following it for a little while now and have found it to be very enjoyable and informative; I've recently also had the pleasure to start chatting with the author, which has been a delight.  I'm very excited to be able to share her writings.

Now, I know that there are people looking at this blog - I see the daily stats reports, so I know you're out there, spread over dozens of countries in six continents (so far, no bored researchers in Antarctica have found their way on yet...).  Some of you have even starting commenting, which has been awesome.  What I would really love is submissions - editorials, open-questions, anecdotes, essays, even stories or poems or pictures that you want to share.  I haven't had many guest editorials yet (and the ones that I have gotten I've have all been cases where I approached the author), but the ones I have gotten have been among the most popular and eagerly discussed posts thus far.

Got an opinion?  Of course you do!  So share it with everyone!  E-mail me at zooreviewer@gmail.com, and let your voice be heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment